Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tuesday, 12th February, 2008 9:07 AM

Still feeling pretty good. Most of the other girls on the forum are complaining of sickness and some are taking drugs for it. I'm struggling to meet my February goal of getting up five minutes earlier each day until I'm waking up at 5am, and I'm begining to wonder if it's a silly idea and I should just forget it.

Boobs aren't so sore now. I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or not. In fact I'm feeling much less pregnant than I was a few days ago. Tummy is still a bit jippy but I don't seem to be constipated which apparently is a symptom.

Went to yoga last night. I'm trying to learn how to do a hand stand against the wall without assistance. I was supposed to practice at home last week but didn't quite get around to it. I can do it if someone catches my legs and puts them against the wall for me but when left to my own devices I just kick like a retarted mule. I'm sure I'll get there eventually but last night I had my first bout of nausea after a few failed attempts. In the end Adam helped me by grabbing my legs but after a few seconds I decided I didn't feel so good upside down, not to mention the fact that it's pretty tiring holding up your own body weight using only your arms. The shoulder stand went much better. It was a tough class and I was a bit tired but I did okay. At the end I told the instructor that I thought I might be pregnant. I had been going to wait until next week but we got a few moments alone and I thought she might go easy on me next week if she knows.

Going to see the doctor soon and it's bloody chucking it down. I couldn't have picked a worse day to have to leave the office and driving in this is pretty horrendous. Apparently it's a "monsoonal low". Nice.

No comments: