Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thursday, 7th February, 2008, 2:38PM

Day 31 and still no sign of Prunella. I have butterflies in my tummy. They're probably caused by the large capaccino I've just had. Oh god, will I have to start drinking de-caff? I think I'll have to do a test tomorrow before the party just in case I'm tempted to have a few drinks, even though I've promised Betty I'll stay off the booze with her. We're all a bit partied out. Partying on Fridays is hard, especially when you have to drive down to Brisbane or the Gold Coast. Plus we're getting old and don't want to write-off the weekends. Can't handle hang-overs any more you see.

I'm undecided as to how I feel about the possibility of no Prunella. I'm a bit freaked out to be honest. But then I keep reminding myself of last month when she sneaked up on me at the last minute (after I'd done a test of course; cost me $5). No point dwelling on it. I'll do the test tomorrow then I'll know one way or the other. Perhaps she'll arrive before then. Perhaps I'll do the test before then.

No comments: