Monday, May 18, 2009

So what did Phoebe do last night?

In a nutshell, she woke around 1am, making "wah" noises and Toby reswaddled her and settled her back in her cot, which was a bit of an effort as she really wasn't keen. Eventually she dropped off but woke again around 2.45am and this time I fed her. She seemed to be taking a lot of milk and then she went all dozy and milk drunk and so I swaddled her and put her back down. She slept until 7am.

I'm still no wiser as to why she's waking up but she definitely seemed hungry last night so perhaps it is a growth spurt. I am still trying to figure out what sort of mood she's in today but she seems quite tired. Toby has offered me the chance to go for a swim but, aside from the damp and dreary weather putting me off, I really don't think I can be bothered to think about Phoebe and what she might need to do when. It's quite exhausting and I feel like just going with the flow today. I really can't be bothered with getting her in and out of the car today and it seems like a good opportunity to do all the indoorsy things I've been meaning to do for days, such as soak some beans and a bit of online research.

No comments: