Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Perhaps I'll burst

Some days I feel like I'm going to burst. Not with excitement. Literally.

Gestation: 32 weeks and 5 days
Days to EDD: 50
Weight gain: 11-12 kg
Number of chocolates eaten today: None, but I did have a hot chocolate to try to eradicate the hunger pangs.

32 week belly shot - excuse the tired look and heavy no-bra boobs. It was bedtime.


Tonight, when preparing to shower after the gym, I noticed dry flakey skin on my nipples! On My Nipples!!! I swear I have never before had dry skin On My Nipples. I have certainly never noticed dry skin on my nipples before. Is this normal? Another bizarre symptom of pregnancy? I'm going to have to look it up. Rubbed some nipple stuff on them (Palmer's Nursing Cream, part of my toiletry pack from the ladies at work). The tube mentioned pre-natal use indicating this could be normal.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ugh carrying aroung 11 kilos in front of you must not be comfortable. i can't believe you are working full time... i have started back workng fulltime and i'm constantly exhausted, and i'm not growing anything inside me! might see you over chrissy break, i'm up at the sunny coast near betty's
janette